• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Alone Mare
    Pot Of Cream walked in the tall grass.She let out a whinny.Jer heart was sad and so was herself.She didn't know what to do?She wanted to be with a stalion and breed with him.At this point she didn't care about what he looked like.She forgot she was in heat so she swished her tail and gave out her scent.(I am open for rape and I will play the foal.However you must right the stats of your stallion and my mare.)
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    Great, this is just great. he thought. I don't know where Angel is, I don't know where Knight or any of the others are. What am I going to do? The young black bay stallion sighed hard and shook his mane. Brave Angel smiled and muttered, "Well what else is going to happen?"  Then he let out a nicker to see who was around him.

OCC: I have no clue about posting stats.
    There is a bay stallion, but he is unimportant. Njenyi's has eyes only for the mare.

She is alone, unclaimed, and and free-for-the-taking. He will take her.

His bicolored coat does not offer him camouflage the way it did his mother, but the stallion is no meek mare needing such protection. He is proud of the way he so visibly reflects his parentage. The zebra genes have granted him longer than average eyeteeth, so when he bites down on the golden crest of the mare it is more painful than it might be from any other stallion. (Like the little bay boy standing so uselessly nearby.)

"Mine." says the red and white stallion, pressing his pale muzzle to the spot he had so recently bitten, a wordless apology for the pain necessitated by such a hormonally driven season. Broad and tall like his father, Njenjyi has no trouble pressing his chest to the mare's shoulder, preparing to drive her away to whatever bit of land he can claim for them. When they are alone, he will make certain she is his and that she will remain so. A mare with a belly full of child is not a mare who can easily escape.

Njenjyi's stats:

Njenyi
    Stallion
    Zorse
    Chestnut appaloosa with zebra striping
    No Traits

I can post stats if you have names for the foal Smile
    Pot Of Cream was getting worried about what he would do,she calmed down a bit.She looked at him as if he they were already in a herd together.She swished her tail not remembering she was in heat.She snuggled up to the stallion.She nuzzled him and let out a little whinny so he could remember her.Her face lit up with joy."If you want to have a foal you have to be quick,breeding season ends tomorrow.
    The gold mare seems more than willing, but Njenyi is cautious.

The black bay stallion nearby had seemed harmless – too young to really know the ways of the world – but the red and white stallion sends him a warning glare, complete with pinned ears and a snort that most plainly says: “get lost”. The mare, meanwhile, has pressed herself against him, purring in a way that is most reminiscent of lionesses in heat. Though he is unfamiliar with her methods (the methods of horse mares, perhaps? Zebra mares do not so willingly burden themselves with progeny) the message is clear.

She is small enough that the deed is easy; a short rear, a few instinctive tugs at her mane, some bites along her crest and the deed is done. With any luck, she’ll be growing round by autumn’s end, and will drop a healthy foal come spring. Though Njenyi has heard of the variable seasons here in Beqanna, he is not at all anticipating winter. Perhaps with a large enough bunch of mares they’ll be able to keep warm.

“Gemstone Ridge,” he tells her, nudging her in the direction of the mountainous herdland that he’s claimed. It different from the savanna, but it will have to do. “Go,” he adds with a firmer nudge to her chest with his nose. “Now.”
    She walked off with his demands.She knew she belonged to him now.She was a little worried about her future,but knew she would be safe with the stallion.She started to trot of into the distance where she knew,he wanted her to go.
    (08-22-2016, 10:43 AM)Pot Of Cream Wrote: She walked off with his demands.She knew she belonged to him now.She was a little worried about her future,but knew she would be safe with the stallion.She started to trot of into the distance where she knew,he wanted her to go.

Ryde watched as she left and decided that she had betrayed him once and for all.
    Her ears pinned back because she knew she had to follow this stallion.With Ryde she knew she wouldn't had to as much.