• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian
    - Jord -
    Jord

After all she had done.. she could hear the pain in the strangers voice, the sadness in his eyes. She was supposed to be a diplomat, not scaring others away. As he told her to not come close again, for some reason her heart broke, misty tears started to pool in her eyes; She didn't want the equine... the only equine she had met with the smell of her home to leave her. She felt like she had been stabbed.. yet was still curious.. "I'm sorry..." She said as tears silently spilled down her jaw... "I.... You...." she was choking up. "I didn't mean to come off as so agressive.. I was taught young to not just trust everyone.. and I fear in my childhood I may have trusted the wrong people. And thats why I dont remember a lot and ended up in this strange land."She didn't mean to hurt the stallion.. she was just so unsure if he was friend or foe. She took one single step forward toward him.. "This may sound crazy.. I'm not from here..." she said softly.. her voice cracking with sadness.. "you have a strong scent of my home.." She took another gentle step. "I.. I don't remember much of my childhood.. But you smell of my homeland.. and I just want to know if you are friend.." She lowered her skull.. "or foe." she spoke, the river of tears turning into a silent storm.

She closed her orbs and tried to shake away the tears.. "if you wish to never see me again.. I will respect that." She took a good solid minute to think to herself.. "but if you'd have me i'd like you to stay. I'd like to know you. You may be the only the only link to whatever the hell my past is.. I've met no one here before you since stepping on this land.. that has the scent you do."  She took a few steps away. "The choices is yours.. I will be here waiting." If this stag was friend, maybe he knew her brother, father... or her mother she never knew.. She had so many questions. She hated this alone feeling..Jord tried to pull herself together. "If you do choose to leave, could you at least tell me your name.. please?" She asked, her heart still in pain.. but trying to find strength once more.

Messages In This Thread
    Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian - by Jord - 08-07-2016, 11:16 AM
    RE: Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian - by Jord - 08-07-2016, 11:12 PM
    RE: Are we lost in the dark? [Akkadian - by Jord - 08-08-2016, 09:51 PM