• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

User Groups - help please!
    I'm assuming you mean these? Cress and Oxytocin have wonky ones but that's it. Smile
    Done Smile
    Noori, Xiah.

I'm confused though because now under Kag's posts, where her tag line should be, it just says leader. Also I don't have any of my characters organized into groups rn so maybe that's why? Do leaders get icons? I'm confused Sad
    :)
    @[Sid]

I think I fixed Xiah and Noori a second ago. I've been working my way down all of them based on activity, so if you logged onto other accounts while you were checking I may have already done the others, lol.

Right now, leaders can only display one of their two user groups. So they either display their icon, or display "leader" and the purple color associated with it. You can decide which group is your display group by going to edit her profile and clicking "group memberships".
    Is there a way to make it so that when she posts, it still says her tag line instead of leader? Or are tag lines now a profile only thing
    :)
    Kyra will be coding the custom titles back into the post profilebits, but it may be a little bit as she's working on other things. Wink It needed to move for the functionality of the new user groups, but it won't be gone forever!
    So, hopefully this is where I ask about this:

Only a few members that I've added to the Loess group have icons; Daye, Delta, Kaurma, Lepis, Mary, and Rey don't have the icon displayed by their name while Arthas, Titus, Venus, and Vulgaris do ...
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Hey Cal,

So after you add or approve members, they must set their display group to their land in order to have an icon displayed. Each of them must do this individually.

If anyone doesn't know how to set their usergroups, please see my thread here.
    Thanks Devin!,

I assumed it was something along these lines Smile Your clarification helps immensely.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    While you’re at this, @[Kyra], is it possible to put away status in the mini profile on the left of a post? It is now only visible when looking at the full profile. ^^
    If that’s too hard that’s fine, but thought it might be helpful.