• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dancer in the Dark ~ [any]

Mezanix
    So you can throw me to the wolves,
    Tomorrow I will come back,
    Leader of the whole pack.

She found the mares offer an insult, but did not speak a word of her detest, however she offered a gentle smile and shook her head. "I am fine, the cold does not bother me much" She spoke softly, it seemed that carrying a foal had made her soft on others. That would change once her child was born for sure. Her eyes lay on the colt briefly then moved back to Jord. 
    "I am Mezanix by the way" She said to Jord more than the other, her gaze lowered to the ground watching the snow before raising back to meet Jords gaze. "The blizzard seems to be dying down, were you also caught out in it?" She asked. Soft. That was all that ran through her head. But she needed the bodies just in case her unborn child caused problems, and she knew the only way to get help was by being friendly. So Mezanix put on a face for now. Once the child was born she wouldn't need anyone for she'd be able to move freely, without worrying about the bundle she carried.

ooc; sucks & I usually like to wait for the whole thread to reply, but you wanted so heeere you go c:

Messages In This Thread
    Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Jord - 07-29-2016, 09:32 PM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ - by Andras - 07-30-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ - by Jord - 07-30-2016, 11:06 AM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Mezanix - 07-31-2016, 07:38 PM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Jord - 07-31-2016, 07:54 PM
    RE: Dancer in the Dark ~ [any] - by Mezanix - 08-01-2016, 09:14 AM