• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what turns up in the dark; anastasia

violence

She is tasting mayhem, sampling it. She has not hunted the way this girl has, rather, she has settled into their feeble minds and piloted their bodies. Piloted a girl off a cliff, the neck snapping with an oddly simple sound. And she has hunted in the alien bodies of her father, and her sister, chased down deer and other simple meat. It had thrilled her, that control. She has yet to actually taste fresh blood while in her own form (she’s tasted corpses, curiosity more than cannibalism, but the rancid stink of them had caused her to spit the meat back out); but she is in no hurry, the years stretch out languid before her.

The creature then walks into darkness, swallowed up, and Violence moves to follow her, but before she takes more than a step the creature is beside her, unerringly close. For a moment her black ears pin back, and the bone creature beside her rears up, shrieks (it’s instinctual, now, the way it behaves, she barely controls it consciously anymore).
    “Like this,” she says, then, “I see you can do tricks.”
    She is curious, eager. She wants to walk in darkness. Wants to know what it feels like to be darkness.
    “I can do tricks, too.”
    In assent, her bone creature nods, and steps closer, fine-tapered point of its skull reaching out to Anastasia, as if in greeting.

I’d stay the hand of god, but war is on your lips

FYI you can powerplay her bone creature - anastasia can be friendly towards it or attack it or whatever else you can think of <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: what turns up in the dark; anastasia - by violence - 08-23-2016, 11:14 AM