• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
    I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget

Entendu is irritated. She makes one friend, someone to cause trouble with and someone not taken about by her forwardness, and the little fucker goes mute. Mute! How is she supposed to talk and seduce him when he cannot say anything back? Frustrated, and for the first time since coming to Beqanna, the vixen makes her way into the meadow. She realizes Loken is-was, the first friend she ever had in the entirety of her life. Which is a pity really, but she's never had any real purpose for friends. They all die eventually right? Who needs that?

As per Entendu style, she does with flare. Each leg lifts pointedly, dropping delicately like that of a show horse. Her eyes dart back and forth, eyelashes batting and beckoning the attention of any stallion willing to play at her speed. Of course, there is no direct eye contact. That would be just a hint too straightforward for her taste, as if just parading herself around was any different. What made her this way? So terrified of normal emotions, like love or the friendships that could come with compassion? Most would blame her upbringing. A skeeze of a mother, an ungodly abundance of siblings from her promiscuous years, and the one man who swept her off her feet and made her believe he was different. Entendu's father was charming, handsome, and a complete and total fake asshole. He left when she was young, causing anguish in her mother's heart and instilling a healthy fear of being unguarded in her young filly.

Perhaps the past had something to do with it, perhaps she is just promiscuous herself, but it's the life Entendu is comfortable with. She finally comes to a halt, tucks her legs under her, and rests on the crunchy autumn earth. A vulnerable position, one she expects to give her some sort of excitement eventually.  

Entendu

Messages In This Thread
    Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Entendu - 07-23-2016, 10:08 AM