• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Searching for Grace [good]
    Josie

The ebony mare made the long travels from the Dale to the field, she went through initiation and was ready to prove her worth. She was going to be the best diplomat she could, and first thing she could do was to help recruit a member. She gently swayed her tail standing at the front of the field, scanning the area, it was so much warmer than the Tundra. It actually sort of bothered Josie, she had only been in the Tundra for a brief time but she adjusted to the cold weather, the heat the field offered felt like dead summer. The air in the field was much thicker than the Tundra's purely because she was used to the Tundras temperature and cold air.

As she moved inwards she scanned the horizon and a smile grew on her face when she noticed a stallion, one that she went to the initiation cave with. A whinny escaped her maw as she trotted over to the two stallions, she stood silently as he spoke about briefly being apart of the Tundra but they were more like a family than anything. She gave a small nod of her head, piping in I second his comment, I'm Josie by the way she smiled scanning over to the Tundra stallion, hoping he did not mind her joining there conversation.

Like The Dancer Before Me

OOC: Sorry, I hope you do not mind me joining in:p

Messages In This Thread
    Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 07-20-2016, 05:18 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Romek - 07-21-2016, 12:28 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 07-23-2016, 07:10 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Romek - 07-24-2016, 03:04 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Josie - 07-24-2016, 07:23 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 08-10-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Lokii - 08-12-2016, 10:24 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 08-26-2016, 09:02 AM