• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

winter is coming [any]
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

Boredom was the bane of the nightmare's existence, and nothing much was happening in the Valley at this moment so she decided it was time to go out and explore more than the two areas of this new land she had become familiar with. Dinner plate sized hooves left pockmarks upon the earth as she moved silently as a large predatory cat through the shadows, feathering dancing around them in time to her movement. Dark eyes were partially hidden by a mass of tangled forelock, though she missed nothing in her surroundings as she approached what looked to be a serene meadow. Oh joy, serenity, just what she needed...not. Give her blood and violence, death and mayhem and she was a happy mare. Coop her up with tranquility and she went out of her mind, it just wasn't her way.

Dead leaves littered the ground, making her take more care where she set her feet so that she wasn't making as much noise as a charging bull elephant with her movements, settling herself into the shadows of a nearly bare tree. A shiver of cold crept out to touch her coal black hide, and her ears flattened at the feeling. It wasn't time for winter yet, where in the hell did that cold come from? Tilting her nose into the air, she inhaled deeply, picking up the scents of mares not far off, and then the distinctly musky odor of a male, and the scent of cold and ice was coming from his direction.

A half smile quirks her dark lips as she stares at the charcoaled brute, he was large but not quite as large as she was. She let him get closer before speaking, still hiding within the shadows that clung to her with the embrace of a lover.

Well hello. What have we here? An equine who brings the winter winds with him?

She then falls silent, staring out at him from the umbrage, her dark eyes locked onto his form as her matted and tangled tail flicks against her scarred hide.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread