• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Hold You Close To My Heart-{Birthing}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Sure enough Phaedrus appeared to view his new child, she felt complete when he was around, like a family. She would never forget the one that they lost, but Analiese made it easy to move past, a perfect resemblance of her and Phaedrus.

He wrapped his wing around Zara, she smiled humbly and hoisted her body from the ground, she gently nudged the foal towards her teat, insisting she feeds.Once the foal latched she turned to face Phaedrus, extended her neck to nuzzle on his shoulder. She looks just like you She smiled, but her attention snapped to Sheba who was in a tree top nearby. She looked up and listened to the feline who had an odd feeling, like something was out there. Phaedrus was quick to silence Sheba which caused Zara to laugh. I almost forgot! her voice was filled with laughter, she gave a gently whinny and the black wolf appeared from hiding. Pondering his way over he tucked his right leg under his chest, head following, giving a greeting to the strangers. "Hello, My name is Zaphod" the wolf said slowly turning his gaze to the cat.

Zara smiled and turned to Phaedrus It has been a while since we went to the waters! But this is my spirit animal she spoke with joy, Zaphod had only been around for about a season, but he kept her company when she wanted no one else's.

Analiese was feeding but stopped when a cat almost as big as her began grooming her. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at it, but her response was to laugh. Her tail swayed and she lowered her head to snort at the cat, jumping around playfully with the feline.

Zara turned to watch the cat and her foal play, it was almost like watching Josie play, Sheba was one great babysitter. Her gaze trailed back to Phaedrus when he nuzzled her neck, a small nicker escaped her mouth as she returned the nuzzle. She moved pressing her body against his, he helped to make her picture perfect family come to life. She loved Phaedrus, but would never admit it to him. With all the mares she knew he could not love them all. Instead of ruining the moment she stood enjoying the company he offered She is truly perfect she said staring at Analiese and Sheba playing.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Phaedrus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll Hold You Close To My Heart-{Birthing} - by Zaravich - 07-10-2016, 06:05 PM