• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Everyone Needs A New Start-{Canys,Any}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

The ebony mare gazed at the orange stallion, curious to his reaction of the lands. He seemed distracted by everything, taking it all in; and than he spoke. Question after question, wanting to know all there is to know about the lands. She gave a gentle laugh, taking a moment to register all his questions.

Our king is Ramiel, he is a strong leader and kind hearted! Ea is his queen, she was newly selected so I don't have any personal interaction with her. She seems lovely though! Zara had no complaints of her king and queen, they took care of the Dale and all the members. Our lands are pretty much all in the mountains, I can show you the exact territory lines later if you want! Her tail gently swayed swatting at the insects that annoyingly bit at her hips. We have quiet a few members, they come and go though, You won't really see everyone until the next kingdom meeting. the last meeting is when Zara met equines she didn't even know belonged to the Dale. Finally his last question to be answered We are not at war with kingdoms, there was a war we were in some time ago but it has been peaceful now. I am not a warrior so I couldn't give you full details, you'd have to ask one of them.

Talking about the warriors reminded her of the castes, she figured now would be as good a time to tell him about the castes. Also, we have two castes you can choose from, the diplomats who recruit and take care of the politics of the kingdom. There is also the warrior caste, who protects us of course, does mocks blocking steals. Do either of those spark your interest? She smiled at him, it wasn't an easy decision to pick a caste, but rewarding none the less.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Canys]

OOC: Sorry it took so long to respond!!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everyone Needs A New Start-{Canys,Any} - by Zaravich - 07-07-2016, 11:56 AM