• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i love you, i hate you | any
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    She has missed so much, at least in person, recently in the Chamber. Killdare and his following of harlots, though they likely weren't really such. She has been confused for another mare a few times, one named Malis but she just shrugs and continues on. Her previous meeting with the army was somewhat of a bust, especially considering that one of the members had passed on (murdered, maybe she isn't sure). She wanted to reach out to their allies soon in attempts of a formal mock but that wasn't on the forefront of her mind today.

She was more like a lioness stalking its prey in the tall grass to a social butterfly, flitting around. They say that in time, things come to you on their own so out of boredom; she decides to see the truth of that. Today she walks amongst the group, her wings tucked carefully at her sides as she moves swiftly through the kingdom. She can sense (and smell) Killdare but she does not make it her mission to seek him out. She was more interested in those she hadn't met prior and to see which sluts her old pal had drug in. Perhaps she has a chip on her shoulder, it's without reason really, but being angry is better than being hurt. She finds herself drawing closer to the Chamber's tree and admiring it as she waits for someone to cross her. The cat was visible and in the open, perhaps this was her mistake but it was her attempt at socialization. If you missed her, you were blind - blue, winged, loud, etc.

She yawns, wondering if her mouth would simply catch flies today or if she'd be able to work on her diplomatic skills.

i'm literally the worst with any posts but she needs to meet people. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    i love you, i hate you | any - by Kimber - 05-26-2016, 09:27 PM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Wyrm - 05-30-2016, 01:07 PM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Kimber - 06-12-2016, 11:22 AM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Wyrm - 06-20-2016, 12:37 PM