• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are mine: Tycho/Ryss

He was insatiable. The little demon's mind was growing at an exponential rate with his long leggy body following along after it. All I could do was teach him everything he wanted to know. Perhaps it was too much sometimes. Perhaps it wasn't enough but what I could teach him, I would. He would learn some of the wonders of the world from me, but from his mother, she would teach him emotions and life, the way to connect with others. He would learn communication skills I couldn't teach him.

Well I could, but I don't want to fuck him up that bad yet. He can learn communication skills from his momma who wasn't such a manipulative bastard as I am. Or was. Am? I don't even know anymore.

They were my life. They were the reason I was completely content to not being out torturing innocents. Tycho amazed me every day with the information he could withhold, with the information that he could tuck away into that amazing brain of his. And Ryss, she was the light in my life. She was the reason I felt something other than disinterest. She was the reason for my emotions period.

We were lounging in the meadow where he had been born. I was standing idly near Ryss, my lips now and again touching her skin as we watched Tycho. I would slide my lips across her neck and nip her lightly now and again. Tycho drew my attention back towards him and I slide my eyes from her form to his. The remnants of the log we had exploded that first day were still showing here and there. "What do you think he will be like when he is older?" I murmur to her, my eyes still on our son.
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-23-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-23-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Tycho - 05-23-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-25-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-06-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-29-2016, 06:26 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-30-2016, 03:08 PM