• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

wracked in silk and sadness; krys pony
    R
    A
    P
    T

Promises spilled from his broken lips, promises like I’ll be so good and like anything, for you, anything. They were all given to a monster who both craved and despised Rapt’s needy praises, but they were given nonetheless because it’s all Rapt knows – how to give to monsters.
    He’s not a particularly smart boy, even as he grows – with age comes wisdom, they say, but he still seems to lack such things. His mind is still filled with the monster he’s known.

He’s left, though, so Rapt walks alone. He’s colored pale gold, a mane like cornsilk replacing what was once a foal’s scruff. He’s filed out, too, losing the scrawniness of youth and filling in. He’s almost handsome, really. He lacks the scars of his parents, the skin unblemished even if the mind is not.

He’s lonely, now, missing the monster, the man who pulled him close, who drew out such breathy promises. He remembers how his heart had beat like he was on a racetrack.
    (Fear is a hair’s breadth from desire.)
    He’s lonely, and he’s a beacon – his stupidity and eagerness calling out to predator’s baser instincts.
    He’s lonely, and he’s a beacon – a thing shining gold, moving like waves through the grass.

the enormity of my desire disgusts me

idk what this is but rapt wanted to post, see if he sparks any of your pony's muse Smile

Messages In This Thread
    wracked in silk and sadness; krys pony - by rapt - 05-09-2016, 05:24 PM
    RE: wracked in silk and sadness; krys pony - by Underwood - 08-03-2016, 04:34 PM