• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all kingdom; mandatory
    I can beat the night, I'm not afraid of thunder
    I am full of light, I am full of wonder

Neva is out exploring when the king’s voice rings out across the Dale. She wastes no time in responding, wheeling about and dashing in the direction of the kingdom’s centre, but is beaten there by several other kingdom members, including her daddy and his ‘friend’ Eira. She quietly slips in on Weir’s other side, glancing once at her father’s paramour before returning her gaze to the king. Eira had shown up so suddenly in their lives, but she’s gradually warming up to the bay mare. It’s hard not to when she sees how happy Eira makes Weir.

She stays quiet as the king makes his announcements, nudging happily at Weir’s shoulder when his promotion is mentioned, and grinning widely at Ea when she’s announced as their new queen. She remains quiet for most of the meeting until, at the end, Eira speaks up. Neva’s ears quirk as Eira mentions the pool, and she glances at the bay mare over her father’s back. She’s been wanting to ask her father about the pool for sometime now, though it’s never seemed the appropriate time. But now that Eira’s spoken up, perhaps it’s her chance …

She puts her muzzle close to her father’s ear and whispers. “Could I drink from the pool too Dad?” She's an adult now. She thinks it's time.

N E V A

Blaaah this is utter garbage but I wanted to get something up. I may or may not edit this later.

Messages In This Thread
    all kingdom; mandatory - by Ramiel - 05-02-2016, 01:37 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Ea - 05-03-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Zaravich - 05-03-2016, 08:31 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Tiphon - 05-05-2016, 05:59 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Weir - 05-06-2016, 09:55 AM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Phaedrus - 05-07-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Eira - 05-08-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Neva - 05-08-2016, 11:52 PM