• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i ate the bait and snapped the line [anyone]

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

He’d come around for a reason. Not that it was anyone’s business, but Dacia had been long overdue in her meetings with his sons. Zojja and the boys seemed nearly content these days; Wyrm off doing his own thing while Kudu became more clever with each moment he spent perfecting his arts. The aging wolf of the Chamber has been lackluster at best with his activity inside the Kingdom’s borders. Not to say that he hasn’t been working for the Chamber, but he’s certainly not been around to see what’s going on inside. The war was over - his talents were useless and simple parlor tricks now.

Besides, no one would be stupid enough to deny Lupei time with his children.

He’s been spending a lot of time in his wolf form now. The body suits him better, kept him warmer in the winter. Even without it he’d be warm, but he’s not fond of using the flame around his offspring, or his new herdland. So it’s a wolf for now; shaggy black beast that he is, slinking through the warm pines with a new spring to brighten the mood of the otherwise dark kingdom. His ears perk to life, voices filtering out from the passing breeze. It’s a strained sort of speech, so the wolf lopes ahead and finds his way easily to the gathering, padding softly into view as a black mare finishes her speech.

It’s only when he looks to the intruder that he smiles a dastardly grin. He shifts: the first time doing so since winter had blanketed the northern regions in snow, and suddenly he’s the same oddly-colored stallion with no mane or tail that Chemdog would recognize. “Look who it is.” He interjects, stepping forward to gaze the spotted stallion over once. “I didn’t think you’d take up on my offer to visit the Chamber, but I’m glad to see you here.” Lupei drawls, head turning back to glance at his King. Killdare looks about two seconds away from snapping the stallion’s head off, and the ring of molten fire separating him from the three Chamberlings seems quite uninviting. The two-toned army member isn’t sure if this will save the ensnared brute, but he hopes it might clear up some of that fury in Killdare’s eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i ate the bait and snapped the line [anyone] - by Lupei - 05-05-2016, 01:59 PM