• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When it's my time; NOELLEN
    TIERNAN

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

He knows the moment she sees him, when those green eyes turn dark with their sudden hardness. Some one, likely a male, had done her wrong. He sighs inwardly, wondering what it was about his gender that thought it was okay to break all these mares and then just toss them to the side. It hurt his heart, made it ache in ways it was hard to fathom. He wanted to pull her to his chest and cuddle her close, breathing in her scent and giving her his heart and warmth to help heal the pain that still made her green eyes shine.

But he didn't.

For now he just stood there. Her wariness coupled with his recent shames make him stay put. His body relaxes, giving her enough space that she was comfortable. His ears flicker towards, then swivel around as he takes in their surroundings (checking for threats).

Her voice is timid and quiet. He manages a smile in return. His brown eyes roving over her silvery black coat, seeing no wounds that might make her more skittish. They find her green ones again and for a moment there is nothing but quiet between them. He is unwilling to break the silence at least at first. He doesn't feel up to making small talk, but he had approached her after all.

"I'm Tiernan." He introduces himself, head dipping slightly. He watches her another moment. "Cad is ainm duit?" Gaelic slipping from his lips as he forgets himself, forgets where he is. An apologetic smile. "What is your name?" He repeats himself. "I am sorry. My mind is elsewhere ya ken?" A small shrug to brush it off. "Are ya okay lass?"

No no, you please excuse. Tiernan is being weird.

Messages In This Thread
    When it's my time; NOELLEN - by Tiernan - 04-24-2016, 11:35 AM
    RE: When it's my time; NOELLEN - by noellen - 04-28-2016, 01:18 AM
    RE: When it's my time; NOELLEN - by Tiernan - 05-01-2016, 10:32 AM