• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Romantics

New Romantics

Roma allowed a sweet little smile to spread across her lips when she found him once again at her side. Barrels making contact and shifting whenever the duo made a fragile quick step. She returned to tugging at his mane, in a loving manner. She didn't mind him biting down upon her withers, it didn't necessarily hurt in the slightest but never the less it did catch her by surprise. Her back curled away for a moment, spine flexing in a small moment of tension and then relaxing under his ivories.

She chuckles softly, when he whispers in her ear. She cared about him more than he could ever imagine and she was sure he could fantasize farther than she could. And that means a lot. Considering that when Roma was alone she would daydream, she would imagine herself taking another path, participating in a kingdom. Yet with all her fantasies, this moment was like a fairytale, where the girl would fall in love with her prince. Phaedrus was her prince, and she was his damsel in distress.

"Put up with you? Phaedrus how could I not put up with you?" She allowed her brows to furrow for a moment, then a little chuckle was released from her lips. "You're perfect." Oh shit. Did she, once again give in to the overpowering powers of her feelings. Why again?

She shifted her attention to his eyes, those dark chocolate eyes. "I'm happy here Phaedrus. As long as your here with me of course." Oh shit the cheesiness of everything. This was becoming one of the most lovey dovey moments of her whole entire life. If she had to admit it, she was having a perfect day. It was a fairytale, an extremely cheesy fairytale. But a fairytale is a fairytale, and she'll take her little time of perfection no matter how cheesy it is. 

"Speaking of here. I have a little place to show you." She grins, striding at a quicker pace as she leads the way. Soon the pair come to a large pool of water glistening in the sunlight. It's almost fully laminated, it's turquoise glow reflecting upon the elegant trees that's branches hang  lingering upon the flanks of any equine that strode into the hidden clearing.

Roma had spent a lot of time here thinking, dreaming, and of course avoiding all the other mares. Some of them were a bit clingy but, Roma didn't care, she wasn't going to complain on and on about ho she disliked their presence. Not that she could care she found her own little nook in the herdland, a place where no equine would bother her and pester the shit out of her. So this was her place her own little corner of the world, which would no one in the herd knew about except for now him.

Drama Queen Of Golden Plains

OOC: Of course! A little Phaedrus x Roma foal would be so darn cute! Parading around the herdland... I need names though <3

Messages In This Thread
    New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 03:38 AM
    RE: New Romantics - by New Romantics - 04-22-2016, 03:38 PM
    RE: New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 06:30 PM
    RE: New Romantics - by New Romantics - 04-23-2016, 08:57 AM
    RE: New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:11 AM
    RE: New Romantics - by New Romantics - 05-01-2016, 08:32 AM
    RE: New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 05-11-2016, 12:48 AM
    RE: New Romantics - by New Romantics - 05-11-2016, 05:04 PM
    RE: New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 02:30 AM
    RE: New Romantics - by Phaedrus - 05-30-2016, 06:32 PM