• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Volcan;

It is when she slips from the oasis from almost the same spot he left her in, that his heart truly tumbles for her for the first time. She had been such a little thing when the titan had gathered her from the shadows, his little girl of smoke. But now she comes, almost fully grown and regret aches his soul for the selfishness that kept him from at least checking on her at his earliest arrival home from the war. She had waited for him, just as he had asked her to do, safe and nestled in the stronghold he had built for the children before he left - one she was likely far too large for now.

But she nestles herself into his side and envelopes her in a bone-armored wing, “I know, I’m sorry I was gone so long, sweet girl.” He rumbles softly into her neck, guilt slithering down his spine like a chill and so he says, “you are almost grown, soon you will want to leave your old grouchy father anyway.” The smile that played across her lips assures him she is still too young, too naive to harbor any anger with him, she was merely contented he was home. And for that he is grateful.

“Have you met any of your brothers or sisters yet?”
    He asks, once again letting the subject move further away from the thoughts that would inevitably plague him later. He was sure, at the least, Kitra had made her way around to investigate Volcan. Not that he was sure that was an entirely good thing – the princess was not exactly made of sugar and spice.

vanquish

black king of the deserts

Messages In This Thread
    Volcan; - by Vanquish - 04-11-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: Volcan; - by Volcan - 04-12-2016, 07:05 PM
    RE: Volcan; - by Vanquish - 04-20-2016, 08:17 PM
    RE: Volcan; - by Volcan - 04-20-2016, 11:52 PM
    RE: Volcan; - by Vanquish - 05-17-2016, 06:44 PM