• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you feel my heat [kimber]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    Summer hails her heat and sun on the Chamber just as it has done year after year. This time though, the King of Magma has hardly noticed the increase in temperature because it was like an ant to an elephant. Summer would no longer bring him to a lather with a good run, his brow would not bead with sweat and the idea of sunburn- ha! Laughable.

What wasn’t laughable was the task of meeting with Kimber, you never knew what the soup of the day was. If she were smart it would be something bland, tomato basil, otherwise he’d have to call the whole thing off.

They had all been working their asses off, it was no secret. He had seen them to and from their borders, smelling rank with the fields and meadows, even the challenge lands now. That peaked his interest and he decided he’d have a word with the lake colored lady. Just a few words though, it’s never wise to get caught up in deep conversation with a woman such as Kimber. That he had learned, or decided, some time ago.

He calls her with little flare, bellowing into the pines and swatting his tail as he waits. She would come, she was too curious of a cat not to.
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

lets keep this short n sweet
    @[k i m b e r]

Messages In This Thread
    When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 01:32 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 03:06 PM