• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you feel my heat [Dacia]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    What now?

He could laugh at the almost innocence of the question. The naive sort of way the words leave her lips but something tells him she knows what will come next. The fact that she does not relent this knowledge causes him to step back, slowing the rising tension in the air to consider the situation more carefully.

First he snuffs the burning flesh that pulses over his boys in what was once skin. Now he is man again, earthy coat, feathers, the works. Her teeth grasp as charcoal no longer but press deliciously into his being and he silently enjoys the touch. From the earth he calls great spires of magma, twisting columns that would surround them into secrecy before hardening into thick black obsidian.

Points pinch the air as they spin upwards to create some small shred of privacy- though in the days to come he knew he would care less and less for curtains. For now though this blockade would serve because he knew too well the innocence that still was reality for the girl. Sure he would press her into the earth but this time would be only for his eyes, this time would be just theirs and no one else’s.

This time would be Dacia’s and while it would not be his only memory of firsts that did not dissuade him from the act. Part of him riled at the very idea while the other half begged him to be reasonable and gentle. In the end he was both relentless and kind.
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

this is where they get it on obvs. i look forward to seeing baby :)

Messages In This Thread
    When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-09-2016, 05:30 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Dacia - 04-09-2016, 06:35 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 01:06 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Dacia - 04-10-2016, 10:09 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-11-2016, 10:57 AM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Dacia - 04-14-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-16-2016, 09:37 AM