• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you feel my heat [Dacia]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    So quickly they had run her off, pushed her aside as if she wasn't there and he had endured her leaving because, what else was he to do? Chase the girl? Command her back? He thought not, both would have made matters worse and the last bit- well, she'd likely not be pleased at the force or demand. Why did he care anyway? An odd feeling rose in him when she had faded into the backdrop, slowly blending in and taking color from her surroundings until she was gone. For a moment he ached, thinking of how easily they left or were taken from him but he remained with his circus and let her go.

The scent though, he couldn't leave it be. Once he had made nice with the new guy, Arthas, he was called, he found his way to peace and quiet again. He found her scent, as a hound trails a fox and he followed it until it was faint no more. Where was she going? Though he would never assume to understand the way a woman's mind worked, sometimes, he wished he could. That would make things easier, or more difficult- it would simply make something and sometimes he thought that something was better than nothing at all.

It's a lifetime which has passed since his first love and children had gone. It's forever that he as been alone, or untrusting or both. Thus when he does realize he is following her he doesn't stop himself, he doesn't turn away but simply follows, head slung low. While sight might fail him now, his nose would not and eventually she would run out of places to hide- well, hopefully.

As he twists a winding path he melts into something less man and more beast, burning from within until the fire rages without. A boiling intensity follows the sudden shape of magma he's taken and it's apparent he is frustrated by the chase- he always was. They did that to him, made him boil, made his eyes and his mind burn. It's fitting now that he should reflect this, soaking a molten path as he goes, one that does not venture from the route he takes. It doesn't grow, nor does it spread, it trails him for a while until it appears he is taking it back in just as he is leaving it behind.

KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

this is short but um, yeah
    @[Dacia]

Messages In This Thread
    When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-09-2016, 05:30 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Dacia - 04-09-2016, 06:35 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 01:06 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Dacia - 04-10-2016, 10:09 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-11-2016, 10:57 AM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Dacia - 04-14-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [Dacia] - by Killdare - 04-16-2016, 09:37 AM