• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Running From Our Own Home [Kenna, KINGDOMS]
    Anahi watched the two yearlings nipping at each other's manes, chuckling slightly at the sight. She patiently listened as the two of them questioned her if she'd come from a kingdom, what land this was, and if she knew a horse with a high ranking.

For some reason, the champagne mare was skeptical. Why would these yearlings be looking for someone of such high rank here? Was there an ulterior motive? It wasn't like she could just ask though, that wouldn't be right.

"Yes, young one, these are the lands of Beqanna. I come from a kingdom known as the Falls, and I do indeed know the King and Queen there. I would be willing take you, if that is what you so wish."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Running From Our Own Home [Kenna, KINGDOMS] - by Anahi - 04-11-2016, 03:39 PM