• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Tarnished

He’s on the hunt yet again, on the lookout for another mare to add to his little herd. He’s not having luck so far, but he’s not feeling particularly urgent - he does have five mares after all - so he’s content for the moment to step back and laze about on the edge of the southern edge of the meadow. He stands with his feet in the lake, enjoying the way the cool water laps gently against his legs. It’s nice to relax. It’s been quite the year after all. Five more children (including the last season) and a battle to his name. A successful battle. He’s done quite well for himself.

As he looks out across the lake, he can’t help but wonder what his father would think if he saw him now. The last time Zayn had seen Gryffen, he’d been but a mewling child, still suckling at his mother’s teat. Now he’s a stallion grown, with nine children to carry on his line, a captaincy in the army, a useful apprentice, a few ‘friendships’ of sorts amongst his fellow Chamber members, and a successful fight in the war to his name. Would Gryffen be proud? Zayn hopes so, but there’s no way of knowing. Gryffen has been gone for so long, and no one has seen any sign of him for years.

He sighs and settles back on his hooves, still looking out across the lake. All he does know at this point, is that he’s certainly it will only get better from here on out. He’s finally on his way up in the world.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

@[Venge]

Ugh this post. But anyway, have at 'im! Enjoy. ;p

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Tarnished - by Zayn - 04-08-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Tarnished - by Tarnished - 04-25-2016, 04:15 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Tarnished - by Carnage - 04-26-2016, 09:19 AM