• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i fall asleep in the american flag, i wear my diamonds on skid row; any
    if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.
    The young girl finds herself for the first time outside the protective boundaries of the Falls. Big, big brown eyes are wet and wild and wide. There is so much, possibly too much, going on. Everything blurs and refocuses. There are so many more faces, so many unnamed. They were only a mere few feet away and she could smell the sharp scent of horses and enticed the year and it half-ling.

Her mother was busy with the kingdom and as of late the bay girl was growing frustrated with the "neglect" she felt. With a big huff, the awkwardly scrawny child was growing to that of fine filly. Her form was smoothing out, growing lithe and supple. Josselyn is a combination of her mother and father both. She is bay like Mandan, save the little pink star that blossomed on her forehead like a little pink flower, but inherited the delicately made features of Ygritte. With a small annoyed puff of her cheeks, she tried to blow the dark forelock from her pretty features before it flops back across the amber eyes. Her snout wrinkles slightly in her irritation before disregarding her mane and resuming her slow descent into the meadow, curiosity having distracted her. There were so many horses here! The growing inky black tresses flick up and over her hind end in excitement as the long legs draw her closer to the heart beat of the meadow.

Messages In This Thread
    i fall asleep in the american flag, i wear my diamonds on skid row; any - by Josselyn - 04-01-2016, 06:40 PM