• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All things are possible: Scorch
    all things are possible
    even the worst of things
    For a moment he cannot believe his ears. Believe the choices she has given him. For a stallion who had grown up with his path laid before him, that several more had suddenly opened up came as something of a shock. It does not take him long to recover however, as his ever-present curiosity overwhelms him. He of course knows that he has older siblings beyond Simeon. He knows that his mother’s relationship with them is strained (or non-existent, whatever). He had never known why, nor had he heard his mother speak much of them before. Naturally, he is curious. But what has gotten his cogs turning more than anything else, is that Scorch is actually suggesting he go seek out his older sister.

As he hears her teeth grind, listens to the oddly hesitant explanation behind her suggestion that he find Noori, he knows that he will. He can’t imagine she will be too difficult to locate within the Valley. And he will speak with her. Perhaps she won’t wish to visit with him, but at the very least he can speak at her. He’s pretty good at talking. But in that moment, the normally talkative stallion says only a few simple words in response.

I’ll find her.

And like a switch, suddenly the conversation becomes significantly less serious. The grin is back on his lips, an expression that sits so naturally and suits him so perfectly. He can’t help but laugh at her surprisingly complacent tone as she suggests he teach his sister how to make friends. This is a far cry from the mother that had greeted him so coldly. And he finds himself grateful that she had so easily forgiven him.

I can’t wait to meet her. And if I can’t socialize her, no one can.

The laughter is clear in his voice as he teases her (and his absent sister). A burst of love and affection fills his chest as his brown eyes find hers. He steps forward once again to press a second hug to her neck, his words quiet but clear enough to hear easily.

Love you, ma. I’ll see you again in a little bit.
    shahrizai
    html c Insane

Figured I would end it there, unless Scorch has more to add >.<

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: Scorch - by Shahrizai - 04-14-2015, 10:20 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Scorch - by Scorch - 04-19-2015, 02:57 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-27-2015, 08:43 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Scorch - by Scorch - 04-29-2015, 04:10 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-02-2015, 03:00 PM
    RE: All things are possible: Scorch - by Scorch - 05-05-2015, 09:06 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-22-2015, 12:04 AM