• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Watch'n outer space I see them shine - Yael, Vanquish, any?
    Haru
    Approximately two years had passed since she had met he golden and silver mare. And in those two years Haru hadn’t seen her savta – her grandmother aka her father’s mother – again. She would be lying if she said she had forgotten about her father’s side of her family, but she hadn’t really had the chance to go on that promised trip to the Deserts yet.

She had met her grandfather once too, when he had come to the Jungle on diplomatic matters and the Jungle’s magical paths had guided her towards the adults. It had been the first time that Haru had met an adult male. The Jungle had only Vidar to represent the opposite gender, but back then he had only been a child.

But now it was finally time to officially meet her family. The Jungle was her home and her mother’s sisters were now Haru’s sisters too. But the bay two year old had not yet pledged her loyalty to the Amazons. She had not yet accepted her tattoos. She couldn’t decide on such matter, not without visiting the Deserts first. She might have been born in the Jungle, but that didn’t meant that her mother’s home automatically would be a better home for her than her father’s home.

She’s eager to meet them. Yael, Vanquish, her father and all the others that were part of this side of her family. An enthusiastic sparkle is visible in her eyes and although she doesn’t regret coming all the way over here, Haru cannot say that she feels all that comfortable. It’s not the heath, that although it’s dry compared to the Jungle’s moisty heath is familiar to her, but instead it are the dunes.

Sand reaches as far as her eyes can see and it makes the bay girl feel a little vulnerable, naked even. She misses the safe feeling of the Jungle’s vegetation and the fact that she cannot blend with the bushes around her to hide herself from another’s view. But, like her mother has learned her, Haru does not step further into the kingdom. It is around the border when she calls, her whinny still somewhat high pitched to match her lanky two year old form.

What she does not know is the terror that has washed over the Jungle during the short while she had been gone.
    Watch'n outer space I see them shine.
    Crazy stuff like this it blows my mind.

OOC: I sort of missed the whole war thing and I really don't know what has happened and all. So I guess it's the easiest to make it like Haru missed out on it all or something.

Messages In This Thread
    Watch'n outer space I see them shine - Yael, Vanquish, any? - by Haru - 03-19-2016, 03:15 PM