• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said.
    (Oh gosh so much happened well I was away!)
      Overhwelmed by the large amount of horses, Sunfall was rejoicing in new foals. "Hi!" She says as they come close, still slightly cowered behind me as she was unnerved by the new adults.

"I've chosen the diplomatic side. It would be a pleasure to meet the rest of the Falls, but maybe just show us where to rest for now? We traveled a long ways and it is late; Sunfall especially needs her sleep." I say calmly, after the greetings were taken care of.

"Nice to meet you all, Jedi, Ashara, and already met Ygritte, I am glad I have a home at last." I say, wrapping up the conversation. Looking from each adult to the next, Sunfall started to memorize faces and place their names with the faces. Her mind was reeling from the huge amount of horses, from the muscled warriors to the charming diplomats to their foals, we never had this many at the Cove.

@[Ygritte] , @[Jedi] , @[Ashara]
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: "Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. - by Blazed - 03-30-2016, 07:15 PM