• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can beat the night; Weir, any
    I can beat the night, I'm not afraid of thunder
    I am full of light, I am full of wonder

Life has never been better. 

Neva has grown to love the Dale nearly as quickly as she has grown to love Weir. The little kingdom is quiet and peaceful and though there aren’t any other children to play with, she’s always well able to occupy herself by exploring the country around the Dale.

As for Weir himself, well, he’s the kind of father any little girl would wish for. The roan stallion is silly and kind, and knows SO many interesting things about the wide world around them. She’s fairly certain he must be the smartest horse in all of Beqanna, and possibly the most magical, considering he can make ice and snow out of thin air.

Under Weir’s care Neva has blossomed, growing from the scared, skinny little thing he’d found in the den to a happy and healthy two year old. Food and affection have given her the beginnings of beauty (not that she knows much about the concept), and constant tutelage has given her a sharp and inquisitive mind. 

Which is in fact, partly why she’s seeking out her father today. During her exploration of the Dale’s southern border, she’d come across a very strange little mammal, one she’s certain doesn’t belong here in the Dale. And being that her father knows everything, she’s absolutely certain that he’ll be able to figure out where the little creature belongs.

She skips into the central part of the kingdom and plants her feet, raising her head to call out for her father. “Daddy! Daddy I need your help!”

N E V A

Messages In This Thread
    I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Neva - 03-17-2016, 02:48 AM
    RE: I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Weir - 03-18-2016, 08:32 PM
    RE: I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Neva - 04-06-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Weir - 04-16-2016, 07:56 AM
    RE: I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Neva - 04-19-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Weir - 04-19-2016, 12:33 PM
    RE: I can beat the night; Weir, any - by Neva - 04-25-2016, 01:49 PM