• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Songs that remind you of the better times.
    PHAEDRUS
    Claiming? It was such an absurd thought to the male that he can’t help but take a step back in surprise. Just recruiting, the black draft grunts. He takes a bow as soon as the words are out of his mouth. Another approaches offering a confirmation of his statement. Nodding to the ladies with a quick smile he takes a step back respecting the ladies wish for separation. Also pausing to allow Smother to give her speech. He could wait, he had time, always would have time.
    I am from the Dale. His herd while lacking strength, but this was not his primary concern at the moment. No his kingdom needed his attention. While they lacked numbers, he was determined to be of use and remedy this quickly. Though the likelihood of him succeeding is slim to none. He was always a disappointment and probably would remain so for the majority of his life. His little spirit friend was off tramping around somewhere. Somewhere far away from here. A wanderer as he is, his mind could never stay in one place long, neither could his spirit.
    They barely knew each other, probably a result of his lack of enthusiasm over the relationship with himself as a separate entity as well as in his own skin. He couldn’t even make out what the spirits form was. Right now to his eyes it was more of a blob of smoke than anything else. He was a man of few words and even fewer judgements upon others. To himself he was a failure, that was what he was and that was what he would remain. Maybe one day he could figure out how to remedy that. For now though, him and his wandering spirit would stand quietly by and wait for the onslaught of insults and rejection. He would bare it as any good soldier, but there would be no room for error in his mind.
    As soon as the snakes and bay coated lady had arrived he is more than sure that he has lost this. Maybe it was self-punishment keeping himself standing here regardless. Maybe a meager little piece of himself hoped that he could help his kingdom. Though he highly doubted it. If there is anything I can assist you ladies with, just ask. His blue mane and tail hung in rejection. His face solid in the soldier’s stance. Failure the blob whispered to his mind. Remember Mimicry? Why would anyone desire you?
    !
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Songs that remind you of the better times. - by Xocolatl - 03-16-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: Songs that remind you of the better times. - by Xocolatl - 03-16-2016, 06:44 PM
    RE: Songs that remind you of the better times. - by Phaedrus - 03-17-2016, 08:58 PM