• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's really hard to hang around with saints; any

The bay and white stallion looked over the silver mare, she was a beautiful sight to say the least, his attention was fully on her until he heard noises of another approaching. He said the golden coat and shortly after the familiar voice of Ashara. He gave a smile at the sight of his new friend. "Hello Ashara" he responded to her returning his attention to the silver mare.

He listened as the silver mare stated she had no home, nor did she want one. He gave a nod of understanding and respect "ah I see, do you just travel alone than?" he asked curious to her life style. Ashara seemed rather fond of this silver mare and he had to admit the two standing by each other were a beautiful combination. Asharas gold coat complimented the silver mare and vise versa.
    He listened as the gold mare introduced herself and realized he had never done so, and never caught the name of the silver vixen. "I am sorry I never introduced myself, my name is Jedi" he rushed to input after Ashara introduced herself. 

The stag cocked an eye as the gold mare moved rather close to the silver mare and backed away almost out of shock. she seem mesmerized by the silver mare, but that would be natural at the sight of her. see you at home? what did that even mean, she has never spoken to him in that manner. Jedi had tried to court with the golden vixen but gave up after his attempts failed. "uhm....okay?" his response was in questioning as he was still confused by her actions.  

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's really hard to hang around with saints; any - by Jedi - 03-21-2016, 05:07 PM