• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Off we go....
    WEIR
    He chortles in good nature, his laughter light but rough with age and pleasant to the ear nonetheless. It seemed his idea had worked, there was using your thinker, good ol' brain has done it again!

"Why yes, I've made this snow fox. Don't worry, he won't hurt you." with that the animal skitters about, loping around in a wide circle before jumping into the earth only to burst into a million flakes. Most swirled gently up, caught on the soft breeze wafting through. Eventually though, they all fell to the ground where they glittered before being melted by the overhead sun.

"Vulpes lagopus, to be exact." Blinking as the snow flurries settled and faded away, ever full of endless information. "Like an arctic fox, fascinating creatures the fox. Terrible thing they are so widely sought for their coats." A frown creased his lips before he again turns his attention to the mare.

"Zaravich, a pleasure. Oh- oh-ho-ho no, not me. I do not rule the Dale, I am a Governor there but I can assure you our King is very nice. Why, I've known him since he was a boy, a good man and a fair King." Well this was going better than he thought, at least for Weir it was, though there was still time to prattle on relentlessly off topic.

WINTER IS COMING

Messages In This Thread
    Off we go.... - by Zaravich - 03-12-2016, 06:47 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Weir - 03-13-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Zaravich - 03-13-2016, 01:47 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Weir - 03-13-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Zaravich - 03-13-2016, 02:22 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Weir - 03-13-2016, 02:35 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Zaravich - 03-13-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Weir - 03-14-2016, 07:22 AM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Zaravich - 03-14-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: Off we go.... - by Weir - 03-14-2016, 11:14 AM