• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rise and rise again [ANY]
    rise and rise again until lambs become lions
    Her little friend was a curious thing, wiggling and inching along against the grasses. Issa had never seen a fuzzy caterpillar before, no, just some green ones but they never had hair such as this. She wondered why this one was so different because how could she have known? No one had ever taken the time to explain such a thing to her, and caterpillars did not often seen the topic of discussion in the Valley. No, this was something entirely new as far as she was concerned, so carefully she traipsed along behind it.

Where was it going? Did it have a home, a family?

Sound catches her tiny black ears before the movement enters the peripheral of her amber gaze. Momentarily, flames lick up her rump spreading in warm autumn tones across her backside before they melt away again. She jumps a bit at the sound but upon seeing the roaned filly her muscles become less tense, they relax. Her little tuft of a tail wiggles and then the words register.

She giggles, a small sound, blinking back at the slow moving creature. “Perhaps he does think I am strange. Look at his hair though!” Excitement at the discovery littering her words, and they are almost shrill until she reigns the yell into a whisper. “I mean, look, he has hair. How come he has hair? I’ve never seen a caterpillar like him before- or her,” she decides. What if this caterpillar was a lady?

“I’m Issa, what’s your name?" A question that might be of more interest to the other, because maybe she thought the caterpillar was boring. Issa is sure Rhonan would not have been interested in helping her figure out the fuzzy thing, even if he had helped her a bit when she was born.
    Issa
    Phoenix shifting daughter of Flamevein and Bitch

Messages In This Thread
    rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 03-12-2016, 11:57 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 03-24-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 03-26-2016, 08:55 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 03-26-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 03-27-2016, 08:53 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 03-30-2016, 01:02 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 04-05-2016, 08:55 AM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Heartfire - 04-09-2016, 01:12 PM
    RE: rise and rise again [ANY] - by Issa - 04-25-2016, 10:18 AM