• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind(Birthing); Zayn,Oli,Any

She’s not hostile, much to his surprise. Becca even almost seems … pleased, to have him there. He’s not sure what’s giving him that impression, but he can’t shake the feeling. Very odd. Perhaps she’s just growing used to him?

Her evident weakness is concerning though. She admits that she can hardly stand and his golden head cocks to the side as he thinks. “Well, we’ll just have to work on getting you strong enough to let him nurse.” He doesn’t mind bringing food into her if it’s for the sake of his son, and she has easy access to water thanks to the pool in the cave. “But, if it comes to it, I’m sure one of the other mares would be willing to let him nurse.” Nixie, most likely. The pink mare is rather timid and unlikely to disagree. And Kodaline already has two children to feed - a third would be excessive.

“No name …” He’s once again surprised - Becca had made sure to claim that honour for herself with their first son. Since she’s still showing no hostility, Zayn reaches down to nuzzle the boy’s little dark head. “How about Oli?” Nothing special as far as names go, but they need something to call the boy.

Becca nudges at the child again and Zayn steps back, watching expectantly. The boy seems pleased to stay right where he is, but he needs to stand soon, needs to take his first steps. Zayn’s red eyes travel to Becca, encouraging her to nudge again, before returning to the boy. “Come on Oli, up on your feet.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Sorry for the wait!

Also, I just realized Zom-bee might have quit. Sad
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7037

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind(Birthing); Zayn,Oli,Any - by Zayn - 03-15-2016, 12:44 AM