• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

one of those tree huggers ..} open to all

Dark pools look over the delicately painted woman. Her coat is of soft snow and quite fetching. Iseult is not sure what spurs her but all she can do is let her awe for Snow wash over in deep methodic waves. The lapping of her attraction hijacking her very thoughts like the rise of the tide. The graying alabaster Pegasus seems to emerge like that of a sainted creature from the very ugly depths of hell, hovering- no, floating over the ferns and dirt, she being much too pure in which to touch the very ground that Iseult stood. Dark eyes see her lips moving but Iseult can not her in her trance. The winged mare moving as Iseult's limbs carry her to follow before she gives her crown a quick snap to clear the dream state that Snow had spirited her off to...

Iseult! She snaps herself to awake. "Oh a lotus...no I haven't seen one. But I could help you look." A soft, shy smile pulls at the ebony lips. Iseult finds herself wanting to be near the mare, to stroke her coat and bury her face in those soft feathers...Iseult! The Friesian jolts herself out of the fantasy. 'I'm Iseult. It's nice to meet you, Snow."

Iseult

i'm selfish, i'm obscene

Messages In This Thread
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Iseult - 03-04-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Iseult - 03-13-2016, 10:15 AM