• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

one of those tree huggers ..} open to all

The air smells fresh, like ice and melted mountain water at the same time, with foliage clinging to the same scents. The colors painted across the dawning sky are sharp pinks and purples with bright golden bands stretching through the vastness of the coming day. She travels on with no one in sight for some hours, the woods at each side of her are cloaked with a thin veil of fog and the forest birds are singing softly to one another. She falls into her daydreams as she jogs happily back toward her gigantic tree.

The sound of footfall thudding in the distance brings her mind back to the present, she does not break her pace but perks her body up a bit. Her ears lift eagerly and her head draws up with slight regality. The pegasus is delighted when she see's the beautiful onyx woman and stops on the trail to speak with her. Before Snow can say anything the beautiful mare expresses concern, “Oh no my dear, I'm okay, not lost,” She sighs, “But I am indeed looking for something.” She smiles and twitches her black speckled wings. “Do you know where I may find a Lotus Flower?” She shakes her head quickly, “I'm sorry – where are my manners, I am Snow.” Her eyes stay on the stranger with a warmth in her stare that many do not possess anymore. She's unbroken by her hundreds of years existing in this rough world. It helps to be immortal and up-beat.

Snowphish

(orig. picture by quaddles on DA)

mine are usually short unless i'm feeling crazy musey c:
    i'm excited too! xD
    it's a marvelous night for a moondance..

[Image: iawIsA4.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Iseult - 03-04-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Snowphish - 03-10-2016, 06:03 PM
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Iseult - 03-13-2016, 10:15 AM