• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

one of those tree huggers ..} open to all

The cloak of dark suited the ebony woman, lusciously clinging to the already black coat with ferocious force. The dark eyes are fixed in a quiet lullaby as she revels in the dampness that spring brought with it. Dew droplets had begun to cling to blades of grass as well as the petals of new wildflowers. Iseult inhales deeply, her soul connecting with the rawness of nature that once could only find at such a late/early hour.

The Friesian woman is lithe and moves with a grace as feathered hooves carry the frame over the brown pine needles and fern covered forest floor. The touch of the crisp night tantalizes her, provoking her to shiver in the chilled embrace. It calls to her like an animal, primal and deep and she must respond the night air. But now, as the onyx witch is moving through the long grasses, dew soaking the already enriched coat, a ghost-like figure moves passed her. Iseult is invisible against the darkness.

Lobes flicker as nares flare to catch the scent of a female. Long boa curls to look through the flora as the woman seems to be searching, searching, searching. What is it that she sought? With uncanny ease, the obsidian woman pivots to watch the winged vixen. Dark eyes are wet and wide as they peer through the wavy lengths of her forelock. On the horizon, the sun begins his awakening, the lady luna is already asleep behind fluffy bits of clouds. Iseult finds this time magical, and perhaps whimsical. Few appreciated it.

It seemed as the sun rose that the pale mare slowed. Perhaps the moon gave her strength? Iseult did not know but it did nay quell her curiosity...nay...concern for the wandering woman. It takes a few moments before- "Hi, uh, is everything okay? You seem like you lost something." The tones are a low velvet purr. Chocolate pools reflect genuine worry and desire to help solve the problem. Never mind that Snowphish probably thought Iseult was some kind of crazy person but the Friesian woman wanted to help or at least had to do offer.

Iseult

i'm selfish, i'm obscene

[I picked a different lady for snow. much better match Wink sorry it's short! I'm excited for these two!]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Iseult - 03-04-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: one of those tree huggers ..} open to all - by Iseult - 03-13-2016, 10:15 AM