• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“i hear my name on the wind” -- herds, or chamber

She lets him ramble on uselessly. Her expression clearly void of interest until he mentions the Chamber. Her heart skips and she looks away to the horizon, bending an ear to him but not looking at his face. By the time he gets around to his name she is lost in thought about her birth-home.

She lets her eyes sit still on him. “We'll see, Zayn.” She walks forward a few steps before looking over her shoulder. “Meet you there.” She trotted on and dipped into the thick forest to find a secret path, well, she thinks it's pretty secret. It's overgrown and not often traveled, Emo used to take her this way on their trips to and from the Chamber. She's off and floating through the woods on a loose canter toward the cold Mountains.

city

in the bleak midwinter

i'll post in mm
    <33

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “i hear my name on the wind” -- herds, or chamber - by City - 03-15-2016, 11:13 AM