• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

chasing the sun {Kataclysm/ ANY}
    Kalamity
    IT'S THE LIFE I CHOOSE

It had been so long, in her determination to be in and out she had forgotten just how loud a deaf foal could be. She didn’t understand what was going on. In her desire to simply rest the filly had given away their little escape. Kirin had come, he had punished her in that weird way of getting on her back once more. She couldn’t understand that she was once again pregnant only that she was fat… again it was a hell of an annoying thing to happen.
    She had tried and tried and tried, but every time that stallion got in her way. Until the day he realized that the foal was deaf. And just like that she wasn’t important anymore. She couldn’t realize that it was the war that had led him away from their little family group. That his attentions where focused on the bloody battles that she had no idea about.
    No, but she took the advantage anyways. She was more than grateful to have it. Then there it is. The sweet voice of her sister ringing on the air. She nickers back knees pulling up in a delighted half rear. She couldn’t contain herself, her sister her home. Charging forward she meets her sisters steps, returning every single nudge with a loving one of her own.
    Her sister was ok! They still had a chance. The gods didn’t hate them. At least for the moment. Kataclysm, you could not help it. We both seem to have a bundle keeping us busy. It would not have been safe for him. Kirin was watching all of the mares. One has broken wings because she tried to escape. I am just glad that he didn’t see me escape this time. First time.. Well that’s how I ended up fat again. She frowned looking to her belly for a minute before looking back to her sister. He’s beautiful sister. I am glad you did not come, I don’t know what I would have done if he hurt you or your child.
    She looks to her own child, This is Arkane. She is deaf. She wickers her love to her sister again nudging her velvet nostrils into her ebony neck.

Destruction and Chaos

Messages In This Thread
    chasing the sun {Kataclysm/ ANY} - by Kalamity - 02-29-2016, 12:21 PM
    RE: chasing the sun {Kataclysm/ ANY} - by Kalamity - 03-09-2016, 07:54 PM
    RE: chasing the sun {Kataclysm/ ANY} - by Arkane - 03-09-2016, 08:08 PM