• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i hope you burn
    Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
    She is small still, not yet a woman grown. But it’s wrong to underestimate the girl. She’s faced death once before. No, not just faced. She died once before. Perhaps that will be her fate, to die over and over again. To traverse the space between life and death as easily as she traverses the paths of the pine forest. That is her gift for facing death without hesitation. She did it once, and she can do it again.

The flames are first, licking at the pine trees. The girl scampers away, not in the mood to die unnecessarily, but it’s only seconds before there are talons gripping her, pulling her farther and father into the air. The feel of her skin parting, of blood trickling down her sides is becoming both common and annoying at this point. She’s so scarred from her fight against the four horsemen of the apocalypse that there are places where she hardly feels anything at all. Though there are places where the talons and sharp and fierce, and she grimaces slightly as she yells out.

”Boys! You have ammo!” She has no idea if Kushiel or Lupei will hear her, but they should know full well to use the fire to their advantage. Likely, Evrae would be along to put it out, but perhaps not. The fire could do more good for the Chamber than harm. Besides burning the poor trees. Casualties. They were inevitable, including Weaver.

“You know this is only what she wants, right?” Weaver asks, a little grin on her face, far too much her mother’s daughter for anyone’s good. “She’ll release Rhy when she gets want she wants, and not before. So go ahead and drop me if you really have to. It won't help your cause though.” She sighs slightly. She doesn’t really want to die, and Evrae may or may not be around to stop her before she smashes into the ground.

But she knows this was the plan all along. Turn Beqanna into chaos. Make sure the 'good' know just what they are made of. And she will play her part, if she really must, though she's still hoping something will break her fall.

weaver

weed and straia's chamber princess

permission granted to handle that however you want Sarah, including dropping her.

Messages In This Thread
    i hope you burn - by Yael - 02-25-2016, 02:07 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Weaver - 02-25-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Flamevein - 02-25-2016, 03:13 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Killdare - 02-25-2016, 07:52 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Eight - 02-25-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Set - 02-25-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Straia - 02-26-2016, 10:22 AM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Yael - 02-26-2016, 12:50 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Evrae - 02-26-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Pazuzu - 02-28-2016, 10:45 AM