• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom
    Exclamation 

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

She calls to them, because the time for sitting and talking and waiting has come to an end. They would act, though not so obviously. Both Warship and Killdare had agreed. Bring their enemies to them. Turn their enemies in the monsters they pretend not to be. It was a beautiful plan, truthfully.

She’s standing above the Chamber’s heart, the fiery tree roaring just to the side of their meeting. As she calls to them, the magician arrives in a cloud of smoke, causing Straia to close her eyes against it for a moment. When the smoke clears, Evrae stands beside her, dressed in all black with flames licking at her feet.

Together, they wait for the members of the Chamber to arrive. When they are all there, Evrae shrouds the meeting in a blanket of secrecy. If Lagertha was so keen on being secretive, then Straia would simply have to play that game as well (granted the Amazonian magician hadn’t been seen in some time, but they did still have Yael). No prying eyes would see, and no prying ears would hear.

“It’s time to start and end this war, my friends,” she begins. All they do is talk and talk, and the other side talks and talks. “We have a plan,” she nods to Killdare and Warship as well. “We are going to bring the enemy to us. While I have no desire to destroy our home, we are stronger here, and can defend ourselves well between the forests and the ravens. And while most of Beqanna is trying to knock down our borders, Evrae will go and wreak some havoc on the rest of Beqanna. So even if we lose, so do they.” She knows that likely, the price of this war would be her crown. Their enemies would demand that she steps down, but she has no qualms with that. After this, it would be time for someone knew anyway. Someone to keep the Chamber powerful, but lead them through a time of rebuilding and peace. And that someone was not her.

She would help the Chamber bring Beqanna to its knees, one way or another, and then her time was done. “However, this means I need you all to steal and challenge. Target children and high-ranking horses of the Gates, Jungle, and Deserts. Piss them off, and get them to come here. In addition, Weaver will be going to the Gates to inform them that Fiasko has passed away.” Murdered, really, by her rape child. But Weaver has strict instructors to do her best to push the right buttons, giving away just the right details. Straia could go, but it seems more like an insult to send her child (though at the same time, it is a gift, for if anyone understands death, it is the Princess). If things went well, news of Fiasko’s death would bring the rest of Beqanna looking for revenge.  

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

ooc | You don't need to reply, but you can, if you want. This is really just an informational meeting, but if you have ideas/suggestions to add to the plot, please feel free!

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Straia - 02-22-2016, 10:24 AM