• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY]
    @[Brynmor]

At his statement, I wondered if he was remembering his time in the caves, getting back into my train of thoughts.

Would I receive traits if I proved worthy? I know that high ranked kingdom horses often end up with amazing traits that benefited them greatly, but this is a Bachelor kingdom. I'm a mare, which makes that unlikely.

"Oh. Well, at least you seem to be in a better place." I say, but my rambles apparently caught his attention and he asked me to repeat it. "Oh.. was just thinking aloud, that's all. Nothing important." I said quickly, loudly, a bit too brightly, obviously hiding something as I looked away.

Maybe this is not the place for me, after all.. I thought, still looking away, not caring about the cold or the snow as a blizzard started up and snow landed on my flanks, back, and face, giving almost a look that armor would if it was a silver color. It avoided my eyes, thankfully, and did not feel wet, only dry, light.
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'oreal - 02-28-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by Blazed - 04-01-2016, 02:43 PM