• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the light that shines; Lagertha, any

I am iron and I forge myself

Breakdowns in communication were bound to happen with so many pieces in flux. It was better that they happen now, so they can fix it, than later, on the battlefield. That would be the worst-worst case scenario, in a whole plethora of poor possibilities. The lack was through no fault of either Ramiel or Lagertha’s, it seems Joscelin has gone missing, and that is an absence that the Iron Queen has felt quite keenly. Along with Anguisette and Tantalize and Sunday. At least Rhy is always there.

She’s been waiting for him - well, maybe not Ramiel, exactly - but someone from the Dale. Someone who would take an interest in what the rest of the world is doing. The dark gray mare patrols the borders daily, looking for anything that might be amiss. Today, she hopes she finds only good news. Ramiel’s scent slowly drifts her way, a fresher, more masculine smell that cuts through the heat and heavy loam of the Jungle. She finds the lighter gray stallion guarded by an unknown bay mare - no, wait. The mare smells like Prague. Her nostrils flare as she tries to suss out the situation before she has to say anything. Unsure of what the magician has up her sleeve, Lagertha chooses to keep quiet for the moment, and luckily (for all included), she manages to catch the name that Prague offers up.

“Ramiel,” she says with a slightly relieved look on her face. “I was starting to think you’d disappeared too.” Her gaze then turns to the disguised magician and without skipping a beat, introduces the stallion. “Maeve, this is King Ramiel. He is a trusted ally.” That is to say, that Lagertha trusts him. She trusts him as she would trust Vanquish, for though they are different they all seem to be cut of the same honorable cloth. Some might say that the Khaleesi is the least trustworthy of their little group… but that’s her own little dirty secret.

“Come in, Ramiel, we have much to talk about.” With that, she turns to lead the trio into the protected silence of the Jungle, and waits to see what Prague will do next, and what Ramiel has to say.  

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

[its shitty, but its up. sorry for the wait!]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is the light that shines; Lagertha, any - by Lagertha - 02-25-2016, 12:15 PM