• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i cried to my daddy on the telephone

the saints are coming // the saints are coming
    i say no matter how i try // i realize there's no reply

As he feels the gentle nuzzle, he beams with happiness. It was such a nice feeling, this not being alone, and he eagerly cherished the warmth she provided, both in the physical as well as the mental sense. Happily he lets out another small nicker, his little stub of a tail swishing about his tiny hindquarters in glee.

But now, both warm and with a full tummy, his curiosity begins to grow. His small dark eyes watches her for a moment as he stands still in front of her. Suddenly, he bounds off, but does not wander far. His little hooves taps the ground lightly as he playfully circles her, lifting his lanky legs high and nipping at her tail in the process. He then quickly skids to a halt before her and beams with sheer glee. His head cocks slightly, as if to ask, now what?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Zom-bee - 02-13-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Zacharie - 02-22-2016, 10:20 AM