• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i cried to my daddy on the telephone
    Steadying herself only about thirty feet away from the bebe, she acknowledged a distinct noise of crying fastly piquing her ears up before she started to quest in that direction with leaden foot steps. With a scanty trot forward Vianne perceived that the noise was coming from a new born foal whom seemed to still try to find comforts up against the corpse of it's mother. Vianne was able to hear the thrumming sounds of her heart racing in her head, she knew she had to make decisions quickly now and not linger in her own idiotic thoughts. Upon approaching the baby foal, Vianne slowed down her steps to not cause it any dismay. Descending her posture a little so that she was able to touch his nose with her own, it was fuzzy yet sticky, like an over ripened peache that had been out in the sun for way too long " hello little one" she cooed delicately at him.

Such assailing promise burned elegantly across the livid flames of her khol-lined eyes, so too did the voracious horizon dance with the raking storm of her insatiable need to coddle this foal and make it her own. The taste of restless slumber drifted softly thru the empty Dens corridors. Its cajoling moans hushing and beguiling quieter, languishing whispers of a woman's regret, as her winds echoed thru the soft thicket of grass that surrounded them; tempting and enticing in its immaculate push and pull. Vianne began the tender task in using her long tongue and the nibble of her teeth to begin manicuring the babies pelt with the out-most consideration. The idea that she was cleaning another mother's after birth did little too affect or sway her from the task at hand " you're safe now" she offered him solace.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Vianne - 02-06-2016, 02:29 PM
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Zom-bee - 02-13-2016, 03:23 PM