• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the weight of my intentions; tiernan
    TIERNAN

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Her body language doesn't change. She is still tight and so tense he is afraid she might break something just standing there. But her voice, in her voice there is something there that he cannot quite decipher. A tone that is there just as quickly as it is gone and so he merely smiles, shrugs it off for now with what he does best, consoles.

"Oh aye. There's always something to hide from." His legs shift their weight until he is comfortable with one hind leg cocked slightly and his ears flickered towards her. He radiated calm and for now he put his own thoughts away to focus on her and do what he could for her. Always Tiernan with his selfless ways. It was almost enough to make his writer sick.

"Often I find, whatever I think I am hiding from, really is only just myself and not whatever I made it out to be...." He says with a tilt of his head, his brows (had he had them) would have raised themselves up slightly, acknowledging that she did not answer his question and very neatly turning it back upon her. "Of course, there are always real threats." He says, his words tinged with his brogue. "But some how I doubt that that is what you are out here for." He wasn't really sure, but it was what he seemed to keep seeing in these beautiful girls with their broken hearts and shattered souls.

The things they were most scared of was themselves and their memories. He is a patient stallion and so he waits until she might feel comfortable enough to tell him or enough to challenge him and his words. He did love when they found their steel and returned his words with fire in their eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all the weight of my intentions; tiernan - by Tiernan - 02-09-2016, 04:12 PM