• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ladies call me Subway cuz I've got low quality meat and lie about being 6 inches; any
    [Image: 153wwau.png]

What a glorious day to be courted! The sun was shining. The birds were singing. The bees were humming. The birds and the bees together were doing… something.

And she was giggling like a little girl as she watched such a handsome stud saunter towards her. It had been such a long time since anyone paid her any heed, which she thoroughly did not understand. She thought herself quite the beauty, but alas, these thick headed ponies around her were more occupied by strange traits and alliances.

Hrmpf.

Well this guy was gorgeous enough to make up for their shortcomings.

She reached one limb daintily towards herself, only pseudo-masking the cute and polite giggle all girls know how to do. The other, she reached towards him with such sweetness as she cooed her delight. A gentleman expects a hand to kiss in greeting, right?

Well… the idea was good in theory.

But she was a tree.

And that was why a tree limb came crashing out, smack towards the horse’s head.

Whoops.

Maybe this is why she’s alone.

Her, the silly, single, but quite beautiful tree (if she does say so herself) in the middle of the field.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ladies call me Subway cuz I've got low quality meat and lie about being 6 inches; any - by A Tree - 02-04-2016, 06:46 PM