• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i can taste her lipstick; any

Its cold, a icy sense of darkness hanging in th air. Almost as if someone... something is present. Something not fully aware or wanting to be noticed. As to which, it seems to not be to keen on deciding. Its a familiar cold, a cold from memories past. That eerie sense of being the third wheel to some concept so far beyond your own capacity to understand that it leaves you speachless. Chilled in the bones, almost you could say, blank.

A shift of his feathered wings and she responds breaking the crickets meloncholy trill with her a soft lyric. Its not harsh, completely otherworldly. The words sneeking up almost out of no where. A sort of warmth that makes the chill seem stronger. As if the bone cold thing emits itself from her. Or that it surrounds her like flies to a light.

He nods to her, I am sorry to hear that. He assumes that he must not be bothering her, otherwise wouldn't she have displayed some form of animosity?

So far she has not and he takes it as an encouragement. Maybe the lady just needed to get her mind off things. She appears stressed. Her eyes full of something, something that he couldn't pick out. And from the looks of it she wasn't really into discussing her private business with strangers. So as quicklky as they started he changes the topic. Something slightly more pleasant. But not to obvious at the same time.

His eyes graze over her form swiftly trying to find something to take their attention before the silence stretched to long. As soon as he does so he spots her wings. With a quick little grin, he lifts his head a little with pride. Well he accomplished something within a timely manner for that matter. So he continues lightly.Do you enjoy taking to the skies often? He wanted to offer a flight with her, but he is completely aware that some do not apreciate their wings as others do. So politely he begins, before he made a blunder of himself, and offer to take a flight when that is not within her interest.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

Messages In This Thread
    i can taste her lipstick; any - by Atlantia - 01-23-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Phaedrus - 01-24-2016, 12:38 AM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Atlantia - 01-24-2016, 03:37 PM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Phaedrus - 02-04-2016, 03:55 AM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Atlantia - 02-08-2016, 08:26 PM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Phaedrus - 02-12-2016, 11:39 PM