• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world goes round (New Romantics)

New Romantics

The young girl always found herself lost. It wasn't necessarily the terrain that made Roma lost, it was the solitude. With the come of another mare, she felt even more alone than before. She didn't wish to socialize. No, the filly wished for the company of someone other than Vianne. The new mare had been for a bit, and was a bit annoying if Roma were to speak her mind aloud, Vianne would be out in a flash. Unfortunately, the girl didn't have the capacity to speak to the newcomer nor endorse in any of the arabian mare's affairs. She was alone, as any equine could possibly be. And for the moment, she wished it could stay like that.

She only wished that for a moment until, an ebony shadow overhead landed beside her. Phaedrus. Her body shifted, at his presence. She thought he hated her, for acting like the immature Drama Queen she was so dearly mistaken. His words are welcoming as they were when she first met the stallion,"You may show me but, no promises I have already seen it." She had explored the whole herdland out of solitude and boredom. Her lobes prick to his apology,"It's all in the past now, Phaedrus. No need for the apology, I acted under immaturity." She answered quietly.

She searches his face. It was strange to find him extending out an olive branch towards her, and not herself extending it out to him. Her azure eyes lock with his as he speaks once more, "Phaedrus, I know..." She paused, as he draped his wing against her back. The notion surprised her, he had done this to Vianne, so it shouldn't be any different right? "I never really meant that. It was an act of insecurity." She added.

This is what Roma needed. Someone to speak with, to nudge her out of the isolation she held herself down upon. She needed his friendship and company as much as he needed hers.

Drama Queen Of Golden Plains

Sorry this is extremely late, totally forgot about this post.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The world goes round (New Romantics) - by New Romantics - 01-29-2016, 05:51 PM