• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world goes round (New Romantics)

He was still discovering himself. Attempting to understand who he is and why it is that he does what he does. No one could understand this. Splashing through the river he found the herd of deer that had initially intriuged Roma... what was he doing calling her by a nickname? What had happened to the ever polite quietness that had been his safe hide away?

He was finally starting to understand that no one liked a horse that didn't have a opinion, he was finding that he was more dominant then he had led others to believe. He was finding that he was enjoying the company of Roma, on their trip. Now in the quiet now that she wasn't around he frowns. It didn't feel right.

For once in his life, the stallion, began to feel the need for company. Aloneness simply wasn't suiting him. Maybe, if he took flight he could find her once more. His wings carry him higher, just below the clouds. Eyes peering down, looking for the speckle of her gleaming coat. When he believes that he finds her the stallion begins his descent. Wings tucked at his sides until the last few moments of gravity pulls him to the plains. Unfurling them he lets them catch the air, spreading them so that they appear larger then life. His physical draftliness adding to the effect.

Dropping to the ground, he walks up to her side. Quietly assessing the surrounding landscape. I have something I would like to show you. If you will allow me. Maybe she would welcome the oportunity, maybe not. He just hoped that she would give him the chance to show her what he was really like. Maybe its the mating season that was taking over him, maybe it was the premating season that had made him so antsy and yea ok maybe he had snapped a little. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. You are not fully comfortable here yet. I wasn't very understanding of that was I?

His chocolate eyes look towards her, maybe she would see his geniune intentions to build a friendship. Maybe she would see that he was actually trying to make something of the nothing that he used to be. He nudges her shoulder drapping his wing across her back. Roma, I didn't bring you here to be a herd bitch as you put it. Wasn't like he wouldn't pay attention to her. Wasn't like he was incapable of learning how to act. He just wasn't fully comfortable either.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

Messages In This Thread
    The world goes round (New Romantics) - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 05:23 PM