• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I want you to; Witchita & Rapscallion
    Wichita
    surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
    They grow up so fast don't they?

She thinks as she delicately picks at her daughters mane, waiting to see what today's dilemma was. It's perhaps the root of many childhood problems, friends. How they are made, how they are kept. She smiles softly, ceasing her fussing over the girls hair to nod quietly as she listens and considers.

"Well, I  should think the best way ta make friends, is to be yerself." She muses, thinking of the words to explain. "Be kind, be considerate of others. Surely you'll make a friend or two that way." She hadn't honestly put a whole lot of thought into how she herself had made friends. She hadn't really tried overly hard either, everything just sort of- fell into place.

"I should think yer actions bring the sort of friends you'll have too." She nods, taking a pause. "If you are nasty to others, they will likely be nasty in return, or for heaven's sake you would have a group of nasty behaved friends." She frowned at the thought wishing nothing of the sort for her youngest daughter. It would not be very lady like to run around with a gaggle of hoodlums. No, she gave her head a shake, that just wouldn't do.

"Don't worry Kena, I'm sure you'll make fast friends soon enough." Her chocolate eyes soften on the girl, wishing she could alleviate the child's worry. "Real friends are, well, they are like family. They keep you safe, keep you whole. They take care of each other that's what." The Gates was the perfect example of a family friendship, each shouldering the other in their times of need.

amen.

Lady and Governor of Heaven's Gates

Messages In This Thread
    I want you to; Witchita & Rapscallion - by Kena - 01-18-2016, 07:42 PM
    RE: I want you to; Witchita & Rapscallion - by Wichita - 02-06-2016, 08:45 AM